Monday, May 4, 2009

Erotic Refuge

I guess we all get overwhelmed every once in awhile. Well, maybe just most of us; I'm sure there are those guys who just seem to manage perfectly all of the time, but some of us need a place to relax from the daily storms and maybe fantasize about our inner most secrets and dreams. I recently got back to writing (seeing as how I am now one of the millions who have been laid off) and decided to continue working on a story I started several years ago. It is total fantasy because I have never met the guys involved. They do exist. They're real people, but I'm sure their lives have been way different than this story. I'll try to find so interesting manga to illustrate the story as well. So please enjoy, if you like. If you don't, then please go somewhere else. BTW, This is a gay blog, so you are warned. And if it isn't legal for you to read or view this stuff, for whatever reason, then please leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment